Sumavision’s contribution ＆ distribution solution is designed for direct-to-home (DTH) primary distribution to head-ends, and contribution of television and radio content. It is an ideal solution for satellite DTV operators who intent to establish new channels (e.g., HEVC, H.264, UHD, HD) and transmit via DVB-S/S2/S2X system or extend their existing system to cover a large number of subscribers.
In DTH head-end, programs are gathered from different sources, including satellite, terrestrial, IP, camera, and so on. The solution covers all signal processing, such as encoding, transcoding, scrambling, re-multiplexing, and also supports CAS/EPG/SMS system integration etc.
• Supports UHD/HD/SD encoding
• Video encoding: HEVC/H.264 4:2:2 8 bit/10 bit
• Low Latency: HD minimum 33ms, 4K less than 100ms
• Audio encoding: MPEG-1 Layer2, SumaDA, SumaHQDA V2, SumaHQDA D2.0, SumaHQDA D5.1,SumaHQDA D7.1
• Satellite modulation: DVB-S/S2/S2X, 50-2150MHz
• High integration: encoding, multiplexing, scrambling, modulating in 1 chassis
• 3A technology：Any input\Any processing\Any output, compatible with multiple applications
You can choose from our two generations of Enhanced Multimedia Router and standalone products.