Date: 2023-10-18 Source: Suma Tech
Sumavision SP03 series is our range of mobile IP video solutions and transmitters designed for newsgathering, sports broadcasting, and live event production. It combines pristine 4K/UHD video production with reliable 4G and 5G transmission from anywhere around the world.
This backpack is a market leading broadcasting-level portable encoder, which supports HEVC high video quality at 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 60P chroma subsampling and 8 /10 bit in real-time with super low latency.
In addition to video and audio transmission, the SP03 series offers advanced features to facilitate remote production including Video Return, Bi-direction IFB, IP Pipe, Tally Light and File Tramsferring, which provides a convenient and cost-effective way to setup the video services online only with a few minutes.
1. Connect your camera, switcher or any other video source to the Sumavision SP03 series portable encoder with SDI or UHD V2.0 cable;
2. Send your live feeds to selected destination with our CSFTM+SCAETM technology via public IP network;
3. Receive your live feeds in your station or cloud-based decoder;
4. Manage your stream from anywhere via the Sumavision unified management system;
1. Fit any broadcasting scenarios in any network, even in a LAN network.
2. One-time payment gives you a permanent use license and all control with services.
3. Backpack control data and live feeds simultaneously transmission via public network and on-premise server.
1. Designed for maximum flexibility, Cloud NMS allows you to support any cloud-based model and easily controls all the field units at anywhere.
2. Take full advantage of the local ISP network and avoid the network jitter and bandwidth limitation caused by Cloud live feeds transmission.
3. All backpack control is based on the cloud NMS and live feeds transmission are through local public network.