Date: 2019-09-30 Source: Suma Tech
SUMAVISION and its partner DEV Systemtechnik invite MSO’s and cable network planners & integrators to the roadshow: “Distributed CCAP architecture and leading-edge Remote-MACPHY” on November 12th, Frankfurt am Main, Germany 9:30AM to 4:00PM
Are you a cable network operator, city carrier, systems integrator or specialist wholesaler? Then you are right with us! In our free training and information event, we will bring you up to date on latest developments related to evolving DOCSIS Gigabit cable network technology. We have prepared a much diversified agenda with detailed technical information in theory and practice together with HFC experts!
Essential agenda items:
· Theoretical considerations on DAA in general and Remote-MACPHY in particular
· Guest speaker Dr. Alexander Adams (SCTE•ISBE) on current and future developments in the HFC sector as well as practical experience and lessons learned from the field
· Presentation of available cable systems supported by DEV
· All-IP and IPTV via coaxial cable based on DOCSIS, speaker Dr. Lyu Haiting
· Hands-On: Practical demos with our partner SUMAVISION
· Extensive opportunity for questions (Q & A)
· Opportunity to network with the DEV team and your fellow colleagues from the industry
Date: November 12th of 2019
The venue is easy to reach by air, train or car:
Hotel Leonardo Royal in Frankfurt, Mailänder Straße 1, 60598 Frankfurt / Main, Germany.
The number of seats is limited. Eligibility will be granted in order of registration.
Hotel Leonardo Royal reserved a limited number of rooms at special conference conditions. Please indicate when registering whether you need a place for an overnight stay and we will share the hotel booking credentials accordingly.
Should several persons from your company want to participate, we kindly ask for separate registration of each one. Thank you very much.
You can register for the event here: https://dev-systemtechnik.com/registration/.
We look forward to welcome you to an exciting day! The future begins today…
Your Sumavision and DEV team.