Sumavision is dedicated to providing world class equipment that enable cable operators to deliver professional broadcast services at the highest possible quality. The cable TV solution is built around modular platforms hosting a wide selection of interoperable modules that give unparalleled configuration possibilities. The integrated architecture offers superior reliability that can meet even the most demanding operator requirements.The latest evolution of Sumavision's market-leading high-density EMR (Enhanced Multimedia Router) 1RU stream processing platform is an ideal solution for encoding, decoding, multiplexing, modulating, demodulating, scrambling,descrambling and statistical multiplexing of SD and HD MPEG video.
The compact 1-RU IPQAM3.3 is designed as a highly integrated digital video gateway which multiplexes and scrambles on-demand content streamed over an IP network with maximum 384 frequencies. A key feature of the products is the ability to accommodate customers preferred system architectures while reducing complexity. It is possible to build an entire cable system within a single chassis or distribute it between several discreet stages or distributed architectures.
• Modularized plug-in design.
• Massive internal multiplexing: maximum 8.5G data processing.
• Support Multi-standard: DVB, ATSC, ISDB-T, etc.
• Flexibility of functional module combination for different network, like cable,satellite, terrestrial, IP.
• Flexible internal video router feeds any audio/video processing module from any source.
• Maximum over 120 programs transcoding.
• Maximum 384 QAM outputs(Live/VOD).
• 4,096 programs processing.
• Control interfaces, support both WEB and SNMP.
• Hot-swappable dual power supply for redundancy.
• Pay-as-you-grow scalability.
• System/Device/Port/Program/Power five-level hot backup, seamless switching with intelligent self-test.