Sumavision 10K115 HEVC encoder is market leading broadcasting level encoder. The encoder supports both HD and UHD HEVC encode at 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 Chroma subsampling and 8 or 10 bits in real-time with extreme low latency. Fully firmware upgradeable, the encoders offer a smooth and cost-effective migration path from H.264 HD 4:2:0 8-bit to HEVC HD 4:2:2 10-bit compression schemes, making them among the most versatile contribution encoders available.
Sumavision 10K115 – 4K+5G Backpack Set is a small-sized HEVC encoder, enabling broadcasters and other content creators to transmit high-quality video on-the-go, It bonds LAN, LTE, 4G, 5G, WiFi connections in the pack set. This is oﬀered with an ultra-responsive 10.0" capacitive touchscreen, and long battery time with two external three-hour batteries and an internal battery for battery exchanging backup.
• UHD/HD HEVC hardware broadcasting level Encoding.
• Support 3G-SDI (SMPTE ST 425-5) input, HD Interface 2.0 input and 12G –SDI input.
• TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, SRT transmission protocols.
• LAN, LTE, 4G, 5G, WiFi connections.
• Two 3-hour external batteries and 1 internal battery.
• 10'' OLED touch screen and flexible GUI for control and management.
• Ultra Low Latency less than 120ms.
• Operating temperature -20℃~40℃ and low power consumption.