As broadcasters migrate to IP-based transport, Sumavision S010 converting real-time, uncompressed, baseband video using SMPTE ST2022-6/-7,SMPTE ST2110, SMPTE ST2059 protocol for distribution over 10 GigE networks, and management following the NMOS IS-04/05* standard.
NDI® technology is ready and, alsoJPEG2000/XS* decoding and encoding saving transmission bandwidth but keep the VQ as required. The gateways support any mix of 3G/UHD/HD/SD-SDI production workflows over IP networks. With 4in and 4out SDI, the platform is designed to bridge traditional coaxial networks into emerging 10G Ethernet networks.
• Standards based IP in Action (SMPTE, VSF, EBU, etc.).
• Bidirectional transport of SD/HD/3G/4K-SDI video signal over 10 GigE link.
• Flexible SFP+ Ethernet: 2x10GbE I/O.
• Application: (1)Connect a camera or SDI source to based studio networks; (2)Monitoring Display, Video Wall, or Signage; (3)Simplify Lab Connectivity to test new equipment with a variety of input or output.
• Interoperability (From legacy SDI systems to a virtualized, IP-based environment).
• Standard: SMPTE ST2022-6, SMPTE ST2022-7, SMPTE ST2110/SMPTE ST2059, etc.
• With NDI®, you can begin producing over IP with high bandwidth today.
• NMOS IS-04, IS-05 management*.
• Remote site connect.
NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek.