Sumavision E8310 V2.0 is multi-channel network encoder designed for all types operators that have bunch of video resources need to be transmitted. The most cost-efficiency and bandwidth efficiency, provides HEVC encoding, up to 4 (4xSDI) high definition (HD) channels of good quality video using either H.264/MPEG-4 AVC&HEVC encoding and encapsulation for both broadcasting and IP video distribution. Leveraging Sumavision’s expertise and market leadership, the E8310 V2.0 has proven itself as the easiest to use encoding platform for Cable, Satellite, IPTV or Terrestrial applications available today
• Up to 4 HD channels encoding.
• Up to 8 pairs of stereo channels*.
• Video Encoding: H.264 /MPEG-4AVC & HEVC / H.265.
• Audio encoding: MPEG-1 Layer2, Adv-Audio，Dolby Digital, DDP.
• Logo Insertion*.
• TS over IP output via GbE ports.
• Support UDP-TS, HLS, RTMP, SRT.
• Easy to use web-based interface simplifies installation and remote management.
Sumavision D8120 IRD can receive up to 4 DVB-S/S2/S2X/T/Adv.-Terrestrial/C/8VSB/ISDB-T channels and decode a MPEG-2 or Suma Digital Audio, HD or SD service and deliver outstanding video and audio performance via HD/SD-SDI output or analog/composite video output. Its sleek packaging design fits in a standard 19" relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space. D8120 is a powerful digital headend product capable of the simultaneous decryption of up to 32 services via 4 CAM card slots. With advanced modulation support, the D8120 can output a full transport multiplex with both MPEG-2 and/or Suma Digital Audio services at an information rate of up to 213 Mbps. It comes equipped with industry standard interfaces, such as 4 ASI outputs, that enable seamless connection to headend equipment.
• Up to 4 RF Inputs (DVB-S/S2/S2X/T/Adv.-Terrestrial/C/8VSB/ISDB-T).
• 2 GE ports (1+1 Backup), 2 ASI inputs and 4 ASI outputs.
• Multi-format MPEG-2/H.264/AVS+ HD/SD processing.
• Audio decoding: Mpeg-1 layer II, Suma Digital Audio, Suma High Quality Digital Audio, Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital Pass through, DRA.
• Up to 4 independent CAM card slots for satellite receiving module.
• Support CC & TT.
• Support FRAME_SYNC, synchronized decoding input.
• GPS 1pps/10MHz Clock, GEN_LOCK.
• Adv.-Terrestrial-MI de-framing supported, up to 16 PLP.
• 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control.