Sumavision is dedicated to providing world first, outstanding broadcasting quality transmission system that broadcast-specific, SDI-based functionality alongside IP. Compressed video signals transported via IP are now an essential element of broadcast infrastructure. Uncompressed is the next logical step.
Sumavision can provide both compressed and uncompressed video processing system depends on different applications, such as transmission between studios for further programs production and re-transmit to live broadcasting via IP/Satellite/Cable with compressed format for bandwidth saving.
Sumavision S010 converting real-time, uncompressed, baseband video using SMPTE 2022-6/, SMPTE 2110-10/-20/-30/-40, SMPTE 2059 protocol for distribution over 10/25G/100G GigE networks, The gateways support any mix of 12G-SDI/3G/HD/SDSDI production workflows over IP networks.
Sumavision 10K115 is market leading multi-channel encoder. The high performance significantly enhances bandwidth efficiency, and provides both high definition (HD) and UHD of superior quality video using both HEVC encoding, and 4K H.265 encoding.
• Standards based IP in Action (SMPTE, VSF, EBU, etc.)
• Bidirectional transport of SD/HD/3G-SDI/12G-SDI video signal.
• Flexible SFP+ Ethernet: 10G/25G/100G Ethernet I/O.
• Interoperability (From legacy SDI systems to a virtualized, IP-based environment).
• SMPTE 2022-5/6, 2110-10/20/30/40, JPEG-XS, SMPTE 2022-7 seamless switching.
• Video Encoding: MPEG-4 AVC/HEVC
• 4:2:2 10bit 60fps, HDR, WCG, Support Multi-screen* encoding.
• Pre-processing: Scaler*, Deinterlace, LPF, MCTF, Color Gamut Signalin.